Here is the latest upgrades and improvements made to RocoCPM!!
IMPROVED FILE UPLOADER
Now you can drag and drop a file into the File Tab in a Project’s & Task’s Detail Window PLUS upload files directly into Comments. We also expanded our acceptable file formats to include Word Documents, Quicktime files and more!
NEW CALENDAR FEATURES
Now you can see those Projects & Tasks in RocoCPM that have no assigned Due Date. Simple drag & drop them onto the calendar and RocoCPM will updated them automatically
Here is a complete list of enhancements
- Drag and drop upload to Files Tab
- New file type are now able to be uploaded via files tab
- Comments can now contain files as attachment
- User profile info added to Dashboard
- New Calendar Features: Separately view all the projects and task that do not currently have assigned due date.
- Ability to add multiple inventory location for an Item.
- Mass-action Follow/Unfollow Projects and Task via the Actions menu